Visiting Asus Service Center Jakarta may be the right choice when the laptop starts to show symptoms that need to be fixed. Sometimes the age factor is the main problem and cannot be avoided, while other factors depend on the use of the owners.
In the market, you can choose between a laptop or an Asus netbook. Both consist of different types with non-uniform price ranges. The specs and visual appearance are clearly the difference between laptops and laptops from each other.
Before producing laptops, not to mention netbooks, this brand of technology produced a PC or a personal computer. So far, PCs of this brand can still be found on the market with various specifications that also vary, with varied prices.
The problems that usually occur and prompt laptop owners to go to the Asus Service Center in Jakarta are usually related to external or internal devices. The cost of maintenance is certainly different, depending on the degree of damage and its severity.
However, the advantage of entrusting services to guaranteed services on behalf of the brand is much more secure. Maybe it costs a little more, but it’s worth the quality provided. Trusted parties will certainly not provide quality carelessly to customers.
List of points of sale of service centers in Jakarta
A damaged laptop, PC or mobile phone will definitely hinder all activities. Jakarta residents who have Asus and need to be repaired no longer need to be confused, here is a list of Asus Service Center Jakarta outlets that can be visited:
- Jakarta Center, Gambir, South Petojo, Balikpapan Street. Open Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 and can be contacted via 021 3850200.
- RC STC Senayan Central Jakarta which is open monday to Friday, from 09:30 to 17:00. You can call the phone line on 021 1500128.
- Harco, Mangga Dua, Central Jakarta, with opening hours from 09:30 to 17:00 every Monday-Friday. The number that can be contacted is 021 1500128.
- Mangga Dua Square Blok F North Jakarta. You can come with an Asus laptop at 09:30-17:00.
- The Agung Sedayu BI office operates from 08:00 and closes at 17:00 from Monday to Friday. While Saturday opens at 09:00 and closes at 17:00. Sunday is not in service. Call 021 6125686.
There are many places available, which asus Service Center Jakarta is closest and most strategic to your location? Each location has different opening hours, you have to adjust the schedule to receive services without queuing too long when it comes to points of sale.
Some damage can be caused by personal use, but others are sometimes unavoidable. This may be due to the fact that the operating system is outdated or the usage is long enough that the efficiency of the device no longer provides maximum response.
Do this before going to the repair site
Before you go to the nearest Asus service center in Jakarta, it is a good idea to prepare several things, such as backing up important data so that it is not lost after the end of the service. This action is performed just in case, especially if it contains corporate data.
If a reservation is required, be sure to do so in advance so you don’t wait too long when you arrive at the service location. Especially if you only have a short time and are often concerned about various affairs between repair hours.
When the service provider determines the deadline for repairing the laptop, make sure that it does not interfere with the related work. As you can always be productive by using a laptop or other PC so that various things can still be solved.
Also, be sure to explain all the details of the laptop problem to the technician so that nothing is missed to be repaired. You may not understand the technical language, but just speak it as you know it or reinforce it with photos.
The video will be better used as a reporting reinforcement and will make it easier for technicians to understand where the damage is. Feel free to also ask questions about costs and possible unexpected things at Asus Service Center Jakarta as a thorough preparation.
Price range to prepare
The price set by the asus Jakarta service center certainly varies, depending on the type of damage in question. However, generally, if you only want to perform a service related to maintenance, do not change the hardware, the cost does not reach 300,000 Rp.
The above price reference is definitely not absolute, as it can change and differ in each location, even if they are both in Jakarta. For more information, you should call the numbers listed above to get more valid information.
However, if the case is that there is a device to replace , you will usually be notified directly if you have not left the location. Or the notification is sent via email and is not absolutely done because the laptop owner may agree or disagree.
If you agree, then you can see the price list of components that need to be replaced and then prepare an additional budget. Changes to components also affect the repair time, so be sure to ask the administrator about it.
This is impossible to achieve, but you can experience it, namely changing your mind and wanting to cancel the service while the laptop has been checked by the asus Jakarta service center. For regular check fees, you have to pay rp 50,000.
Warranty availability on various components
Please note that before visiting the Asus Service Center in Jakarta, for those of you who have just purchased an Asus product, there is a warranty for each component. Perhaps the warranty helps to alleviate the service costs paid from the previous rate.
What is covered as a warranty and how long does it take? take a look here:
- The laptop warranty is valid for 2 years for batteries and 1 year for adapters, mice, bags, DVDs and drivers, as well as others of a global nature.
- 3-year warranty for commercial laptop batteries with a 2-year warranty period for support accessories, not much different from laptops.
- For smartphones or zenfones, a mobile warranty is also given with parts with a period of 1 year only.
- For PC is given a free repair warranty for 1 year with a 6-month battery warranty.
- Damage to the monitor is sometimes inevitable, fortunately there is a 3-year warranty for various partitions and display screens. From 2020, the PA/XG/PG model has the potential to exchange new items in case of damage.
- For the multimedia part, a full 1-year warranty is provided including the partition in case of error.
As well as many other guarantees that you can find by yourself on the official website of Asus. There it has already been described in detail and it is highly recommended to buy products from official distributors. The purpose of the distributor is to make things easier in case of damage.
Asus is a big brand that handles not only laptops, but also PCs and later penetrated into smartphones by emitting zenfones. The existence of Asus Service Center Jakarta will help all those who possess electronic technology in terms of service.